Imaging Associates is on a strong growth trajectory, having opened new clinics in 2022 and more to come this year! We are seeking Sonographers to become an integral part of this exciting and significant phase of our business journey.
You may already be experienced and looking for a career rejuvenation. Or you may have qualified a couple of years ago, and are now seeking an opportunity to progress your career.
Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
You will join a team of experienced Sonographers who are driven to provide high quality and efficient ultrasound imaging services to our patients.
By working collaboratively with our radiologists, clinical and administrative staff, we ensure that this is provided in a professional, respectful and compassionate way for our patients.
Our case range is vast, varied and will suit sonographers who are skilled in Obs/Gynae and MSK.
What are we looking for?
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
- ASAR Accreditation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with and put patients at ease
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality outcomes
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience working autonomously and part of a team
- Familiarity with Philips Epik and Canon Aplio machines, along with SonoReview is desirable
- Full-time and part-time positions are available
MUST be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
What do we offer?
- Join a progressive and growing practice
- An experienced, passionate and supportive team driven by providing quality and excellence in imaging services to our patients
- Diverse range of cases
- Tailored induction program
- Genuine opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career
- Competitive remuneration
Please note COVID-19 Mandatory requirements
Imaging Associates is a healthcare operator that is captured by the Victorian government mandatory COVID-19 vaccination Public Health Directions. All employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of their employment. Vaccination evidence or certification of a valid medical contraindication to a COVID-19 vaccination must be provided must be provided prior to the commencement date.
If your skills and experience match what we are looking for, please submit a resume and covering letter outlining the skills and qualities you will bring to this role.
Initial enquiries via a confidential discussion are welcome. Please contact Nadia Madhanayake - People & Culture Advisor on 0408 000 223 or email@example.com
Please note: Trainee Sonographers will not be considered for this position.